Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tomato, Basil and Onion Salad

I love this salad!!! I make this at least once a week. I use to hate tomatoes, but because of this salad, I am now a lover of everything tomato and basil. This salad is so easy to make and taste oh so good.


What You'll Need: Tomatoes, Basil, Onion, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and Pepper.
Cut of the tomatoes into bit size pieces. I take a lot of the seeds out, but you can leave them in if you'd like. 
Add in thinly sliced onions, 
the balsamic vinegar, 
olive oil,  
and salt and pepper. 
Stir everything together. 
Add some chopped basil.
Stir to combine and serve.


Recipe
4 tomatoes, cut to bit size pieces
1/8 of an onion, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 heaping Tbsp of chopped basil

Instructions
In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, onion, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Stir in the basil and serve.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment