Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Week

What a crazy week!!! We've had very, and I mean ,VERY HOT weather this past week. We had a bad thunderstorm on Friday that took down tree and pretty much anything else that got in its way. It was so scary, I thought my house was going to fly away! Unless you've been living under a rock this past week, which I wouldn't blame you if you did, to try to stay cool, you know almost all of the DC Metro area was without power on Saturday and some are still without power today, my family being one of them. I thought my house was going to fly away Friday night! Saturday morning Sebastian and I went out to survey the damage around our neighborhood. Luckily nothing happened to our house or yard.



 I blogged about...
3 Ingredient Ranch Chicken
 Banana Bread Muffins
Button Coffee Table
and Macaroni Playtime.
Thankfully our power never went out, but our cable, internet and cell phones weren't working, so my sister suggested I pass the time with some Zentangle. What do you think? 

Here's our first attempt at a homemade wasp killer. The wasps are suppose to fly in get to the sweet smelling juice and can't fly out and they end up drowning. 
It didn't work!!!
Bash played in his tent.
Kramer slept on top of a teddy bear, on top of a baby bouncer, on top of the coffee table.
Sebastian did what he does best...dug in the dirt to find some rocks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment