Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Homemade Playdough

Last week I made playdough for Sebastian...I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs Little Pink Monster. I love this idea because my son still puts everything in his mouth, and I mean everything, so playdough was off limits, until now that is. I tried making it before using equal parts honey, powder milk and peanut butter. Let just say, it turned out more like a peanut butter snack then playough. I love this one because he actually doesn't eat it!!! He will take a lick here and there, which I'm completely okay with since it is non-toxic. Oh and the best part of all, it smells just like regular play dough. Sniff...I love that smell. You can get the recipe here
Sebastian watching me make the playdough.
Here are the colors I made. They say it will last in the fridge for 6 weeks. 
I broke out the cookie cutters.
Sebastian trying to figure it out. 
He was over it in about 3 minutes and wanted down :( 
All that work for nothing!!!
Well, not nothing, I had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment